Climate Control Unit for a Mercedes '96 S320.. Please Help!!!

Does anyone know where I can find a climate control unit for my '96 S320? Most of the parts places on the Internet don't have it and the best local price I could find for this unit was $830! I'm trying to sell my car and dont' want to spend ANY more money than I have to. Could someone PLEASE point me in the right direction??? Please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@jhu.edu with any info!

Thanks in advance!!

Dave

Reply to
dawson9a

wrote

You'd probably have more chance among the rec.autos.tech crowd. xposting to there.

Floyd

Reply to
fbloogyudsr

Have you tried the boneyard? Those huys are pretty well interconnected now.

Reply to
John S.