Climate display Buick Roadmaster

Dear all,

I tried other forums, got this one recommended.

Can anyone here tell me how to change my climate-display from showing temeratures in Farenheit to Celsius? My car is a 1994 Buick Roadmaster, allmost identical with Chevrolet Caprice. When the sun hits the display I can clearly se that there is a Celsius icon present, so I figure there must be a way to change it, maybe by hitting two buttons simultaniusly. Anyone?

/Peter, SWEDEN

Reply to
Peter

Wouldn't make alot of sense to flash temp in F or C into the computer. Rather it's probably a jumper or config option.

Reply to
COTTP

do you own the manual to this car, my manual different car) explains how to do this.

Punch

Reply to
Punch

Unfortunally I dont.