Coling fan/AC question

I have been rebulding a totalled 2000 Mustang v-6 and everything is done except two electrical gremlins. I cannot get the electric fan nor AC clutch pack to engage. I can run a jumper wire directly yo them and they work fine but I cannot get them to run through the factort wiring. I checked relay/fuses and they are good, the wiring has no visible breaks or abrasions, and I replaced the COnstant COntrol Module under the right fender all to no avail. Can anyone offer me insites on there to go next before I have to take a night job to afford the Ford Dealership?

Help!

Thanks! Gene

Reply to
edsinmt