Colored spots from, sorry, bird droppings do not come off the car paint

Something really big must have flown over my car and left its marks all over the place. I washed the car, but the droppings, which landed on a painted bumper (this is Toyota Sienna XLE) left yellowish spots. What to use to take them off ?

Thanks !!!

Reply to
Gene

Approximately 9/2/03 05:58, Gene uttered for posterity:

After a good wash, try clay. If that doesn't do it, see a local detailer and/or paint shop.

Reply to
Lon Stowell