Computer Protocols

Could anyone point me to a list of computer engine control protocols and their applications, as I want to get a laptop interface(s) and software for as wide a range of cars as possible. Here is one such that I found in this ng:

Also helpful would be links to educational materials related to sensors and computer controls, especially thermal valves, EGRs and air pumps.

Thanks, Ken in Reno

Reply to
GWHSU

You might look at:

Bret

Just do a GOOGLE search on OBD-2, OBD-II, OBD2 and you will get more information than you can digest......

Reply to
BillW

Well, duh.

Reply to