Consumer Reports sees Toyota reliability slip.

That may be so, but I never put much stock in anything Consumer Reports says anyway. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Right, CR is still worthless. Even a blind hog finds an acorn once in a while.

Reply to
Steve

Think about it though, it's Consumer Reports, not expert reports. While I'm sure that they probably have some experts involved with the reviews, the general perspective is that of the consumer.

This is why seemingly apples-to-oranges comparisons among different cars, or computers, or whatever else, seem to be common. That is, even if the cars have different technical specifications, or the computers have different technical specifications... they are usually comparing within the same price range.

Reply to
Daniel W. Rouse Jr.

I am a consumer and I was never interviewed by the Consumer Reports :-) I wonder how do they collect the sample group and how big is the group.

Reply to
Pszemol

I believe that the reliability data are based on responses to surveys of their subscribers.

Reply to
M.M.

What is a school course in elementary statistics?

Reply to
AZ Nomad

What are you trying to say?

Reply to