Coolant in engine block capacity

How much coolant does a 4 cyl 2.0 engine hold? I have a 99 altima, going to be flushing the coolant tomorrow and opening the engine block nut seems to be a pain in the butt. Is it really that important? The total capacity is 2 gallons.

Reply to
elmo

I don't know much about Altimas... however I would think you could take off the upper radiator hose and the drain plug from the radiator, then flush the block from there.

- JR

Reply to
JR Lomas