Cover King car cover at Costco?

Costco has a deal going on now for a Cover King car cover see link

I've never heard of this company and was curious if anyone has a cover from them?

I'm looking for something VERY compact that I can keep on car overnight or while at college class, and then take off and ball up and throw in trunk so as to protect from sleet, freezing rain etc

Reply to
me

uhhhh...I dunno....

I bought one for $59. It made it the longest. Two years before it started disintegrating.

I can't tell by the picture if this is any better than that one...

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B