Cross refeence for older (?) TRW rocker arms?

Hi, Cleaning out my dad's basement, and I found a box of approximately 100 older rocker arms, in orange TRW boxes. I don't know how old they are (my dad was a packrat, and he comes up with all sorts of stuff...), but I can't find a way to cross-reference them to current numbers. Anyone have a catalog that would show the current numbers for any manufacturer?

The typical numbering scheme is 1-44006, 1-44007, etc (the numbers are continuous through 1-44017), there are also a bunch in the 1-46002 through 1-46005 range, and then a smaller number in newer-looking boxes that have numbers like 44051/44052/44057K, etc.

TIA for any help.

-Mike

Reply to
mikep7777