-Chevy-Brand%2f

"

bob

Reply to
bob urz

bob urz wrote in news:ihaaju$bnr$ snipped-for-privacy@speranza.aioe.org:

Old news.

For example, the Daewoo Lacetti has been sold in some areas as the Chevrolet Lacetti for a few years now. And the Daewoo-produced Aveo has always been sold as a Chevrolet in North America.

Reply to
Tegger

It's called the Chevy Aveo. It has a Toyota engine & maybe the tranny too. Our work vehicle (2007 model) developed a transmission problem just after the 36000 warranty and they wouldn't help us. It now won't shift into overdriver until it's warmed up.

Reply to
m6onz5a

m6onz5a wrote in news:2854a3d8-af32-4fef-a483- snipped-for-privacy@s9g2000vby.googlegroups.com:

I don't think so. Daewoo makes its own engines.

Reply to
Tegger

ahh.. I was misinformed...

Reply to