Dateline, last night

I hope some of you watched Dateline last night, with regard to the hydrogen generator scam being perpetrated by Dennis Lee, via the hydrogen assist fuel cell (HAFC).

He was filmed guaranteeing 50% increase in fuel economy, and was selling dealerships for a bit over a quarter million bucks. Lee has also been cited as having been involved in the Browns Gas system.

Dateline bought a Honda, had it checked and tuned professionally under Popular Mechanics supervision, and tested by an EPA approved lab.

Then, they paid Lee's "Research Director", backyard mechanic, and HAFC proponent to install and tune the kit.

Result: As anyone with any education or intuition would have already guessed, zilch.

Just another con man trying to separate the innocent and gullible from their money.

Case closed on another scamster that probably should be behind bars.

Reply to
HLS

I often wonder if scams such as this are really such a bad thing. Only the truly gullible fall for them, and separating the gullible from their money in this way could prevent bigger problems if those gullible persons instead gave their money to some cult or whatnot.

Reply to
Pete C.

On the web, Put a chicken in your tank.

More and more people are raising chickens for meat and eggs, and growing vegetable gardens because of the higher and higher prices of food nowadays.Chicken Power, it isn't a scam either.

Heh, I buy Pro Pac dog food for my little doggy, the Animal Health Products,Inc store people have a few chickens and a rooster in the yard area by the store.I like to see chickens and roosters.. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin