Detroit Iron.

Yesterday afternoon, on my way to the food store, I saw an original 1964 Chevrolet Impala car.Looked to me like it still had the original brown factory paint job, the car was running good, it wasen't smoking either.The body didn't look like it was rusted, only two or three dings on the chrome trim on the car.There were four or five people riding along in that car.It had an antique car license plate on it too.

Good old Detroit Iron, just can't be beat! cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in news:17790-4B92A062-1169@storefull-

3172.bay.webtv.net:

My old '76 Dodge Coronet was genuine Detroit Iron; it was built at the Lynch Road assembly plant in Detroit.

Reply to
Tegger

Well, for many years American manufactured goods were the best for the money in the world..

There is a lot of Detroit iron rusting in junkyards now.

Being overconfident was a problem for GM, and is becoming an albatross for Toyota.

Know your're right, and THEN kick ass. Bragging isnt bragging if you can do it.

Reply to
hls