Diesel wont start

Hi i've got a 1998 1.9TD Skoda Felicia. Recently i had problems getting it started especially when it was cold. Finally after tow starting it and a long journey it wont start at all. I've changed the glow plugs, the oil level is fine, i've changed the fuel filter and bled the system. Put a new battery in and the engine turns over fine but wont start. Any ideas???

Reply to
The monkey

Is there any fuel coming out of the injectors?

Is there any pressure at the rail?

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

Well, fuel comes out of the injection pipes if the unions are loosened but I haven't actually tried taking out the injectors yet.

Reply to
The monkey

Are you sure the glow plugs are working? Might be the glow plug relay (if your car has one).

Reply to
tylernt