Discount Chevy dealer parts?

Anyone know of any Chevy dealers in the US with discount mail order parts sales? I've seen such dealers for other makes beat local dealer parts process by as much as 1/3, wondering if there are any Chevy sources.

TIA

Dirk

Reply to
Dirk

I've gotten stuff at a huge discount from Wilcox Motors.

Ken

Reply to
Ken

Join a local Corvette club. Most have a connection with a Chevy dealer and have special discounts.

Reply to
Tom in Missouri

really good prices. Ks

Reply to