Do hot girls get better deal or ripped off?

If a very attractive girl, dressed skimpy comes into a auto repair shop or used car dealer; do you think she gets a lower price or ripped off?

I knew a Hooters waitress who went to a Jiffy Lube in short shorts and short top. Pretended that she never had changed oil in her car. She said she was broke. Got the oil change and air filter free.

But are there others who think girls like that are air heads and sell them needless parts and services just to rip them off.

Imagine a hottie coming into your shop in tight jeans, skimpy top. Give her the best deal or rip her off?

Reply to
J J

Speaking as the father of 4 girls, my experience has been that whenever any one of them sets foot in an auto repair shop, an attempt is made to sell them half the planet. Doesn't matter what they wear or how they act. God help them if they don't demonstrate that they already know exactly what needs to be done. The big surprise for me is that this happens even in the most reputable of places.

Reply to
E Meyer

As the father of two now grown ladies in their 30's I agree. It was particularly difficult when they were off to university and had to take the car in for repairs. Spent many an hour prepping them on the phone so they would be able to control the discussion.

To my knowlege neither of them tried the bimbo approach.

Reply to
John S.