Dodge Intrepid

I have a 1997 dodge intrepid 3.5. I am getting trouble code number P401 for insufficient flow. I have tested the battery voltage at the EET, I have tested the vaccume at the EET and they were both good. I checked the EGR by applying vaccume to the EGR and the engine stalled. I pulled the passages and they were clear. All tests well. Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Reply to
Lewis11561