Dodge Shadow Bog

Hello, I have a 1994 Dodge Shadow 2.2, 3 speed automatic with 170,00 miles on the motor. When I accelerate the car bogs down at 15mph then will even out around 18mph. What is causing this

Reply to
63valiant

so is 18 mph not fast enough for you? try checking the fuel pressure.

Reply to
boxing

It's a Dodge Shadow, it is by no means a "fast machine.

It's just pretty dangerous when the car bogs out during a left han turn in traffic

Reply to
63valiant