Dodge technician here ?? brake controler installation

I have to install a tekonsha brake controller on my brand new Grand Caravan SXT 2006. I need to know which color is the wire (cold side ) of the brake switch .

Someone can help here I hope.

Maybe you know where I can find a diagram ??

thanks

Reply to
Homer

Shep

This may be a dumb question, but isn't this covered under your warrantee??

Fwed

Reply to
fweddybear

No, installation of an aftermarket component is not covered by the manufacturers warranty.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

See?? I knew it had to be a dumb question....didn't know it was aftermarket....its good to learn something every day!! (I've got alot days ahead of me...)

Fwed

Reply to
fweddybear

Shep a =E9crit :