Does anybody know

where I can buy a large sponge for washing my big van? Similar to the kitchen.household sponges that have a plastic scouring pad made on to it.

Reply to
JR

How large ?? Is 3.6" x 6.1" big enough ??

Retired

That is just about the size I want. I will see if any of the auto parts stores or maybe truck stop stores around here sell them.

Reply to
JR

Subject: Does anybody know

Does anybody know how to properly construct a subject line anymore, so that it conveys some meaning to those that might be able to respond to it, instead of being fished into reading it?

Reply to
MoPar Man

Fisherman's Luck, Wet butt and a hungry gut.

Reply to
JR

Check Lowes for Scotch-Brite Cellulose Sponge with Scouring Pad

Item #: 469337 | Model #: 455-2-CC

Reply to
Retired

Lowe's? OK, I will be going to the Walmart store next week, (food shopping) there is a Lowe's store across the highway from the Walmart store.

Reply to
JR