Does Honda have a factory in the USA?

I was thinking about looking at a Honda CR-V, but want to get a car that primarily employed Americans to construct it. I can't find any evidence of a factory in the USA. Does anyone know where they are built?

Bonus question: Where are Chevrolet Trailblazers built?

Thanks, Libby

Reply to
Libby

Honda builds Accords and Acura TLs in Marysville, Ohio. The V6 Odysseys are built in Canada. Civics and the Element are built in East Liberty, Ohio. CRV is built in Swindon, UK.

Reply to
E. Meyer

Are you on crack?

Mainly in Ohio prefecture.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew

This is wrong, I was thinking of Accords. According to edmunds, the CR-V is made in Sayama, Japan. You should consider this a large plus.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew

Not sure, but I do know that Honda has various plants in the US, mostly in Ohio. If you go look at one at a dealership the Monroney sticker should tell you where the vehicle was assembled.

Not sure, but see above.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Reply to
Dave J and Lynne J Shepherd

Reply to
Libby

Thanks, everyone for your help. I didn't realize there were so many car mfg'ing plants in Ohio...

Reply to
Libby