DRIVABILITY PROBLEMS 94 roadmaster wagon with LT1

Hi all I have the above named vehicle, the problem is it is flooding the left bank of cylinders and heating the cat up, i did a full tuneup with new distributer, new cat and o2 sensor on the left side, there are no codes being tripped, and the data stream looks ok, both o2 sensores are working fine, also changed the mufflers (wnated to be sure there was no exhaust restriction) the egr valve seems ok and the fuel pressure regulator also does not appear to be leaking, also tried another computer, so what am I missing? I have not been a GM tech for over 10 years so this is just being a thorn in my side and i realy do not want it to go to the dealer,thanks in advance for any help

Reply to
TOM R

Maybe you just have one really leaky injector?

Reply to
Ashton Crusher