Driver's side tail light; 96 Subaru Outback

Some fine person hit my driver's side tail light lens and smashed the thing to pieces. The car is a 1996 Subaru Legacy Outback wagon. I am trying to put the puzzle back together, but I will have to use lens tape as well. My questions are:

1-What do I call this entire part, should I attempt to find it at a junk yard? 2-The bulb was also destroyed. What is the replacement part number? 3-Is there somewhere I can find out how to remove what's left of it and replace it should I find the part.

Thanks.

R-

Reply to
rajp

"Rear lamp cluster" or "taillamp assembly".

Hit

which is a search engine for used parts nationwide.

Brake/tail: 1157 Turn signal: 1156 Reversing lamp: 1156 Rear sidemarker: 168

Get a subscription for your year, make and model at

for $25.

DS

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern