driving with the choke on

V twin Motorcycle just purchased it used and inadvertently ran about an hour with the choke on, What will this do? I know it is bad for it and I will be carefull not to do it again. will it be ok or what do I need to get checked?

Reply to
bigchar

change the oil, you probably diluted it some with fuel.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Thanks Nate , I'll do that.

Charlie

Reply to
bigchar

And clean the spark plug...

Professor

Professor

Might ask questions in rec.motorcycles newsgroup in the future. But be sure to don your flamesuit when posting :)

Anyway, the bike should be fine - simply take the spark plugs out and clean them.

Reply to
mst

Thanks Prof and MST, that is a relief.

Reply to