E150 air venting problem

I have a 1991 E150 that only blows air thru the windshield vents, no floor, no vent, just windshield. I guess it's a vacuum problem but I cant' figure where the main soure of vacuum is. The black lead that comes into the selector goes to some kind of coupler in a heater coolant line. Is that it? Thanx. Dave.

Reply to
Dave Pietrzak

We actually like Web TV'ers, honestly we really do, but if I see that stupid thermometer GIF just ONE MORE TIME on YET ANOTHER CROSSPOSTED identical question, I just may lose it.

This isn't webtv, this is Usenet.

Reply to
Lon Stowell