electrical connectors

I'm trying to find the solderless connectors online that have the little flap and it slices the insulation of the two wires when you close the flap. I can't remember what they are called and am only coming up with butt connectors and the spade and lood terminals.

Anyone know of a site that has these connectors?

Reply to
RayV

Flatrater

Reply to
Lefty

I will double that about making lots of money finding those little corrosion incubators. Up here in the rust belt they are good for 3 or 4 years max usually, then trouble starts.

I now look for those first when lights screw up....

Mike

Mike Romain

Mike Romain wrote in news:45102899.670FB7C8 @sympatico.ca:

Fill 'em with white grease before closing.

It's spelled "ScotchLok", for anyone Googling...

Reply to
TeGGeR®

Reply to
Shep

Reply to
Pete C.

View this thread:

Thanks.

Reply to
RayV

3M Scotchlocks, but in an automotive context I would much prefer that you cut the wire and use a butt splice and heat shrink.

nate

Reply to
N8N