engine codes

I have a small block chevy iam trying to find the year cubic inch and horsepower it would probably be in the 60s the numbers on the passengers side front block are T0107HCR and the numbers on the block on the drivers side are 985880 and what we be the best plug for this engine thanks

Reply to
donf

Best I can find is this for the engine code: HCR 1966 327 275 4 powerglide, Rochester Carb

That block number doesn't appear correct though, I check

for casting numbers and that doesn't show up.

Reply to
51_racing

that sounds about right that was what the seller said it was in the 60s

327 but didnt know the horse power thanks
Reply to
donf