Excellent website for free certification

Dear All,

I have just seen my first free certification website -

It offers certification in various I.T. and Non I.T. subjects like accounts, English, Maths, Java, Oracle etc.,

  1. You get free certification directly to your email address.
  2. You get a lot interview prep material @
    3. You get new job postings at the website @
    4. You get a lot of help from members of Brainbeez.com @
    Why Brainbeez.com is better than others:

  1. Its a free site unlike any other certification and job portals which collect huge money by selling certificates and trying to get you jobs.

  1. No Spam. No Mass Mails. You get only relevant communication from the website
  2. Quick Response. Guys from Brainbeez.com response very fast. Please do visit
    and get certified and also share your experiences.

Regards, Naveen

Reply to
noddy