Fast N' Loud

on the Discovery channel this evening.

Fast N' Loud

Reply to
JR

cuhulin, You're off "Devilfinder.com" now?

Reply to
Bob Grimes

Not to be too much off topic, (I hope) but I still like devilfinder.com The re are a whole slew of search engines out there. www.searchenginecoloss us.com Sometimes I try out different search engines.I don't know why I didn't discover Fast N' Loud a few weeks ago, shows how much I watch the Discovery channel, I reckon. I got hooked on Wheeler Dealers on Comcast Vel ocity channel.

Reply to
JR