feds to mandate black box on all new cars

They might have secret microphones on them too.Even if they don't have, cuss the feds out anyway. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Do you believe everything you read on the internet?

Reply to
MM

1) The feds have been floating this idea for some time 2) It's been covered by various news sources.
Reply to
Brent