Ford 352 big block service manual

I have a 352 ford big block in a tow behind air compressor, and im looking for a manual online that i can use for reference on repairs. It currently needs new exhaust manifold gaskets, and funny enough, I can't find the friggin dipstick?!

If anyone could help me out with any online schematics/service manuals I would be very grateful.

Reply to
MyPrivateParty

Have your checked out at

first? Before your can get any information you have to select a vehicle with this engine first.

Regards,

Ralf

Reply to
Ralf Ballis

Yes, but the dilema is that it is not in a vehicle. It is in a Tow behind air compressor...and an old one at that, which is not made anymore.

I'm beginning to think, after doing some research that it is actually a Ford 302.

Most likely correct.. Many ran on one bank of cylinders (4) and pumped the air with the opposite bank (4).

Very interesting configuration.. take a look at the distributor cap and see how many wires going to how many spark plugs.. to see if it is one of these.

Bob F.

Reply to
Bob Flumere