Ford EEC IV question

Hello, Can anyone tell me if a distributor for a EEC IV SEFI engine will cause problems on my 1989 Ford Van EFI 4.9L that is not SEFI? I understand that the sequential armature has a single narrow blade and the EFI armature has 6 equal blades. The engine runs fine but fuel economy seems off and it stalls when hot. Thanks, JR

Reply to
John Rosenberg