Ford Firmont Help..

Hi there..I wanna change the transmition oil and diff oil as well..but i dont know what is the spec for the ford fairmont 1997..transmition ooil and diff..I realy need to change.its been long time i had a car and never been chage since i got it...

Thank..

Reply to
khan.abdulahad

Are you sure this is a Fairmont? And if so, the year is wrong, they stopped building those in the '80's. Do you mean a l987, not a l997?

Reply to
Knifeblade_03

Fairmonts are still being made. See

Falcon->Models->Fairmont

Reply to
Brent P

"Knifeblade_03" wrote

You do realize there's other countries in the world besides the glorious United States of Arrogance, right?

Here ya go, a 1997 Ford Fairmont...

MasterBlaster

"MasterBlaster" wrote

Hmmm.... I'm a few days late. Must check messages more often.

Reply to
MasterBlaster