Ford Focus: Fan only works on level 4

The first three levels of my fan have stopped working, only the fourth remains. This means a lot of air in you face, no air conditioning expect by means of switching between three and four every thirty seconds or so. I have heard it is a common problem but asked about it at several parts stores and they just stare at me. I am pretty sure it is a problem with a circuit somewhere but I am not sure. All help is very appreciated. Thanks Jon

Reply to
jcarpenter

Ask them for a fan resistor pack.

--scott