Ford headlight assembly question

I am looking for a used headlight assembly for a 1988 Ford F-250.

Does anyone know if other years of Ford pickups are interchangeable with the

1988? Are they all the same for F-150, 250, and 350? Will a Bronco headlight assembly fit an F-250?

I am looking at car-part.com and I see many listings of headlight assemblies for similar models and am not sure what headlight assemblies for various years and models may interchange. Also, if anyone in this group has one for sale please e-mail me.

!987-91 Bronco/F series should be the same. You may well be better off with about the same cost as a used one to look online. Most of them that old are pretty cloudy anyway.

Lugnut

Reply to
lugnut