Ford OEM Key Suppliers

Hello, all. Does anyone know of any OEM suppliers of transponder keys (not key fobs) other than Strattec to Ford Motor Co.? The Strattec

80-bit memory keys have an "SA" stamped on the key blade but the two keys that came with my bought-new 2011 Focus have what appears to be an inclined letter "H" on the blade. I'm assuming these aren't from Strattec. Thanks for your time and comment. Sincerely,
Reply to
J.B. Wood

Google/whatever,,, OEM Supplier of Transponder Keys ...A side note, tod ay I had a spare key made at Walmart for my 1983 Dodge van. New key had a p lastic handle on it. When I got home I had to melt off that plastic, becaus e the ignition switch has a flange and wouldn't let the new key go all the way into the ignition switch.

Reply to
JR

Thanks, and I'm glad someone finally responded. Did the Google thing before I posted. I'm not sure what you mean by "handle". But my OP was about transponder (chip) keys and I'm guessing your 30+ year old vehicle predates this now-standard anti-theft technology. Sincerely,

Reply to
J.B. Wood

Secret switch to make car anti theft Youtube ...I suppose a good auto shop or automotive radio installer shop in you r area can do a professional job/install for that, if you don't want to do it yourself. I used to have a 1981 Chevrolet van that I rigged up a secret switch.

Reply to
JR