ford ranger versus the deer

quoted text -

I've helped my kid put back together a couple Chevys he's front-ended. He managed to find color-matched clips for both, and you wouldn't know by looking they were totaled by the ins company. When banging underhood framing doesn't do the job, and you don't want to torch and weld, big C-clamps and 2" angle iron cut to different lengths can bring a lot of stuff back into line.

--Vic

Reply to
Vic Smith

Problem with a comealong is that you are standing right in the line of fire, cranking away, if something lets go....

When I read "rope around a tree" I knew your attitudes would get you through this! I once bent the end of a rear bumper on my 20 year old pickup (nothing but liability) and repaired it be repeatedly backing into a tree until it bent back.

Everything unbolts -- That's how they assembled it!

Pete

Reply to
ratatouillerat

Not when your using it right. Have done it many times. You stand off to the side. Your only pulling the radiator support. You pull a little at a time and watch as you pull. You don't just hook it and start pulling blindly.

Reply to
thenitedude