Ford to fix brake problem on Hybrids

Ford isn't ignoring any brake problems. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3171.bay.webtv.net:

Sooner then. Bound to happen. Now the flood gates open and the competition for the *real* worst car manufacturer start.

Reply to
fred

I like Fords and Dodges the bestest.

Cornnnnn Dodger? ~ John Wayne -- True Grit. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

We'll see how Ford fares. I think it's safe to say I'm a Toyota fan, but Ford actually makes some good cars, too. Well, except the 1st Gen Focus. Nice car, horribly made...

If I couldn't get a Toyota, Ford would be next.

GM.....YUCK!

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B