FORD Torino S&H Edition

Hi all. I like very much the Ford Gran Torino Starsky & Hutch Edition and I would like to evaluate the possibility to buy it in USA and to import then in Italy. Now, here there aren't possibilities to find any kind of parts, so if we would like to import anything, it must be all ok! I know that the original one is difficult to find (I read that the Ford has made low range of car) but I also read that many peoples had modify the GranTorino normal series. Now the question is: how much this car in good/excellent condition in USA? Wich model of normal Grand Torino production is more similar (internal, engine and external) to the S&H Edition? Because if I search a S&H Replica, I would find the more similar model. So, have you got any kind of information please?

10x a lot and... sorry for my bad English! :-(

----------------------------------------- Buchu (32,115,TO) Fiat Stilo 1.9 JTD - 115HP Driver snipped-for-privacy@sentimenti.net (turn off the light to contact me!)

Buchu

"Buchu" ha scritto nel messaggio news:bvt1mj$q6t$ snipped-for-privacy@newsreader.mailgate.org...

ehm... I'm searching this car cause I like S&H and also... I'm from TORINO (Turin, the FIAT's town)! ;-)

Reply to
Buchu