Ford Van no power to start, battery and starter good

I have a 1997 Ford E150 van and will not start. I have taken the battery in and they say it's fine. THe starter was bad and I replaced it, but still I get nothing. The interior lights, horn... nothing works. There is power at the starter. When I turn the key I get absolutely nothing. Anyone have thoughts what could be wrong? The van does have a battery saver on it and before the van completely stopped working I would have to hit the button to start the van. Could it be the battery saver? Do i just disconnect that by removing the in and out wire and connecting them together? Thanks for any help.

Reply to
moeymonster

Check the "fusible links".

Reply to