Ford wheel question

Can anyone tell me if a part number or any other identifying mark is on a Ford stamped steel wheel anywhere? I have some 14" steel wheels I'd like to identify. To make a long story short, I have a '62 Studebaker and would like to use these rims on it, but would also like to know what they're from if I need a replacement. I'm going to 14" because I can't stuff a big wide 15" tire under the front without fender interference problems. I would like to know where these *particular* rims came from because not only do they fit great but the Studebaker dog dish hubcaps fit on them.

thanks,

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel