Four post car lift

I just bought a four post car lift and have some questions. I've been looking for one for the past few years and all of them are hydraulic lifts which pulls either a cable or chain. The one I purchased uses a cable system and a a very heavy duty electric motor - no hydraulics. It's a Lincoln St. Louis lift.

What are the advantages / disadvantages of the hydraulic four post lifts vs the non-hydraulic ones?

Does anyone have any info on the "Lincoln St. Louis Model 7015" four post lift? Thanks in advance, Gary

Reply to
Gary H

I am Reconditioning one of those now. What do you want to know ?

Reply to
onguard2shay

I am looking for an installation/operator manual for a Lincoln four post lift, model 7015. I found this forum but no manual? Any suggestions?

Reply to
Jim Abler

You might try sviinternational.com

--scott