Free TSB Sources ?

Hello,

Thanks for all the previous help. Great Forum.

Are there any free online sources where one can view a complete TSB ?

Not the one or two line summaries that come up when doing a Google search, but the complete one a service tech. would use, that describes the problem and orrection(s) fairly completely.

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Robert11

goto

I think the icons have been moved around but you should still be able to find it.

click on electronic databases Click on Auto Repair Reference Center (kinda on the right side of the screen) User Id: lib Password: access

Select year, make and model you want, and enjoy.

Print out repair procedures, wiring schematics etc

Reply to
m6onz5a

Hello,

Thank you very much.

Bob

---------------------------

Reply to
Robert11

Just don't trust some of the information. There is a lot that is wrong on there. For instance they show the 94-99 S Blazers as having an easy access heater core that you just remove a couple screws and a panel under the hood comes off to get to the core. NOPE, not even close.

Reply to
Steve W.

I've looked for a couple of things in their Auto Repair Guide. It's worse then useless unfortunately. It's almost completely generic and is likely to just get you into trouble on anything but the simplest of repairs. Our local library has, on the in-library computers, complete access to Mitchell's repair guides which are pretty good. You have to pay a nickel a page to print them, which is a bargain. I was thinking of buying a 96 Blazer that needed a heater core till I looked up the repair procedure!!! My 89 does only require a few screws and pop a panel and I'm keeping it.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

Complete factory service information is available at no charge if your car is a Hyundai:

do_not_spam_me