FS LS1 + more

I have a brand new in the crate LS1 block (casting #12562174), New in box LS1 "GTZ" heads 005 casting #,38cc combustion chambers 2.125 intakes.A cola crank. A complete 396 with closed or open chamber heads (have a set of both). It has the closed chamber heads on it. forged pistons, hydraulic cam, nothing radical about it. Just a great dependable engine with less than 100 hours on it. 468 BB chevy, Super strong runner. Over 800HP @ the flywheel. JE Pistons, Merlin heads, Roller cam, Harland Sharp roller rockers, Manley stainless vlaves, Holley dominator on edelbrock intake, steel crank, MSD 7AL3 ignition, Nascar balancer, tons more stuff too. Never even raced. Dynoed, installed and never finished the car. Lots of other loose items, rockers, valves, blocks,cranks,heads, transmissions, (2glides, 1;400,

2;350's,1 tci with manual reverse valve body ready to go minus a trans brake).1 ford 351W + crank, no main caps.1 3.8 oldsmobile engine. Probably 95% big block chevy stuff. Holding on to my small block stuff. If you need any more info, feel free to get ahold of me, I can get pictures of anything and everything you need. I have a 94 Banshee for sale too, with over $11,000 invested in it, sell for 2,800. Make an offer on anything, we are changing hobbies mid-stride. I bought a circle track car, and we are liquidating ALL our drag race stuff. Will trade for circle track stuff too.Make an offer, I am extremely reasonable on all this stuff. Located in West central IL.
Reply to
Tail chaser 364