FS: Nissan SUN VISOR (driver side), NEW $25, from 2004 Sentra BUT FITS ALL post2000 Sentras a& MAY FIT OTHER VEHICLES (Nissan/NON-NISSAN?)

Posted on Ebay, item# 7992773549. Goto

enter "7992773549" (without quotation marks) into search window (or item#, etc.); BUY NOW OPTION is AVAILABLE, i.e. NO need to wait for Auction end - buynow set to $26. Please read description there, but a few facts mentioned here:

NEW sunvisor, from factory/NEVER used (mounting screws included), WITH "vanity" MIRROR (not a cheap/mirrorless passenger side), DRIVER's side. Note: I've no passenger side visor, didn't know these things are wanted so threw passenger side away in 2004, unfortunately. To my knowledge should fit all post-2000 Sentra as they share same B15 platform (while pre-2000 are B14), however because taken from a 2004 Sentra I cannot accept complains in incompatibilty with other Nissans, so check if it does fit (I am 99.9% sure it fits all such B15-styled Sentra).

Do NOT reply on Newsgroup, and if email: remove 'spamnomore" strings in my address.

My Ebay feedback is 100% positive, not to mention a DECADE of Newsgroups trading without any complains.

Reply to
Mark Levitski