fuel injection question(cis-e)

...I've got the CIS-E fuel system, though. I tested both the transfer pump and the fuel pump, as per the FSM, and both seem to be working. It seems like I'm not getting fuel AFTER the fuel distributor deal. Checked the injectors and the cold start valve, but nothing comes out. I DID replace the fuel pump relay, because the fuel pump wasn't making any noise with the old one. It does now, though. So, basically I'm stumped...all of the electronics seem to be w/in specs. (according the the FSM values) and I've tried everything mechanical that I could think of. I know the fuel pumps work and I know that I'm not getting fuel out of the injectors. Can the fuel distributor go bad??? There's nothing really mechanical in there that could get messed up. And from what I understand, the car ran OK the day before it wouldn't start. Any more ideas?

Reply to
tickyul