Gas mileage calculator

There is a website that may help you. It's called hybrid cars dot com. The site has a gas mileage impact calculator. You enter your current car's make and model, the annual mileage you rack up and the current cost of gas. Then, you select a hybrid car model you want to check out. The site then calculates just how much you can save in a year if you made the switch to hybrid. And the site is helpful even if you aren't in the market for a hybrid. There are tips on how to cut fuel usage and what you can do about the high gas prices. Check out the video about this website:

">

Reply to
tamparocks29

I got nothing but a snail loading site with nothing whatsoever automotive. Besides, what counts is the mileage I actually get, not what some book shows. And I already know how to calculate my mileage. If a person can't easily do that, they should not be driving.

Reply to
Al Bundy