Gas price up a $1 a gallon

Damn right! But, I'm not the leader of the Free world!! We all saw Bush's Nat Guard record, didn't we? Not that it was worth anything, or that he was any better.

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

But a birth announcement is not a birth certificate. Birth announcements are not verified.

Let's just suppose: now, oabama's mama is a white American and has a baby by a black African. Who knows where. But, she wants the baby to be considered American, so she sends a birth announcement to a Hawaii newspaper.

Using the birth announcement arguement is just as lame as the birth certificate arguement.

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

WTF does that have to do with anything? You get lost again, Bob?

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Of course, but I like how they knew to do it decades in advance. Very clever.

If she's an american, it matters not the nationality of the father as long as the child is born in the U.S. This is really basic stuff.

Cue to conspiracy theories that the WTC towers were brought down by demolition charges planted by the CIA and mossad.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

Why did he spend his school years in Indonesia? The conspiracy theories get more fuel!

I'm playing Devil's Advocate here

So are you!

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Fortunately, for me anyway,,, I do very, very little driving anywhere nowadays.A full tank of gas last me for months and months.To the food store, to a veterinary supply store for a big bag of Pro Pac dog food for doggy, about four months supply for doggy.That's about it. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Bush in the National Guard,,, Where is Elmo? //He is out and about// cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B wrote in news:hoh98r$87h$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org:

Booted out for substance abuse is my bet.

Reply to
chuckcar

The bird feeder has been running all through this. Bob's not the one who got lost. In any event, its at least as relevant as Obama's birth cert.

Reply to
E. Meyer

Nah. He just didn't show up. He knew daddy would take care of it.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

Sounds like you're saying the president loses the right to privacy. Why would that be true? I don't believe that I ever saw the original birth certificate of any Bush. For obvious reasons, we didn't feel the need to. Of course, we'll want to see the original birth certificate of our first Asian president too. Probably not our first woman president though

- unless she's Asian or black. :-)

Reply to
dsi1

time to break my mopeds out. :)

Reply to
m6onz5a

The price of gasoline is not the worst thing that could result from Obama's presidency.

I didnt like his politics before he was elected,and like them even less now.

I hope that after November a lot of Democrats have to walk home from Washington D.C.

Reply to
hls

"hls" wrote in news:Y86dnbHzLv1IiDDWnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

We'll see when you're 80 and getting free treatment for cancer.

Reply to
chuckcar

I have a health medical insurance policy I have been paying for for years and years.I can also go to the VA Medical Center too.

I think we are going to see the prices we pay for health medical insurance policies going way up, including auto insurance too.

A few days ago a local radio talk show host said already some people are calling insurance companies and saying, Where is my free health insurance?

It is those kind of people who call 911 and bitch about MacDonalds chicken MacNuggets. If you give them an inch, they take a mile. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

The VA... but... isn't that socialized medicine?

Probably, and I don't think that will change until someone actually starts pointing fingers at the folks reponsible for the high costs, namely the insurance companies which are effectively monopolies in some places.

I hear everyone yelling about how the government is going to ruin things, and nobody yelling about how the insurance companies have already ruined things.

I pay 21% of my income in tax and 26% in health insurance. If my taxes doubled but I got free health insurance I'd be making out very well.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

We'll see when your taxes double, you are limited to 8 visits with a doctor per year, and you are living off the dole.

Reply to
hls

I think Nancy will board the last Military flight back to San Fran...

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

He earned it.

Very true.

Shame having to cover 20M illegal immigrants though, isn't it?

They could get free coverage...by going home.

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

But the record was there for all to see.

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B