gas question

have 2 gas cans about 1 gallon each gas/oil mix for two cycle left over from last summer......I no longer have two cycle engines.......is it ok to put this stuff into my truck gas tank to use it up........ TIA

Reply to
buckwheat

Yes, it's perfectly ok to do that. If you have a car with a small gas tank I'd probably do one gallon into one almost full tank, then next time you gas up do the other gallon.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

I would put them in at the filling station, then top up the tank with fuel. I have done this before and put in 5 gallons of 40:1 mix into a 26 gallon tank in a 2000 Silverado with no issues.

Reply to
money2noise

I would.

Reply to