Glass mounted window regulator channels?

Just got off the phone with a guy who owns a '90 K2500 Chevy P/U. He said he hit a bump and both windows dropped into the doors. I had him look into the door and he says he can see the regulator moving but the channels are rusted. Looking in my crash book and on a couple parts sites and the appear that you only get them with new glass? Not what I expected. But since I try to avoid glass work maybe it's the case?

Anyone got a place where I can get them? No problem getting the old ones off and cleaning the adhesive off.

Reply to
Steve W.

======= =======

Sorry Steve...not a clue for new ones.

A suggestion....? that I know you've already thought of...

send one of the shop guys to the bone yard to try and find a truck that glass has been broken out of, might be able to get just the channels from them, being as the glass is broken.

srry can't help anyfurther....gl.

Reply to
Marsh Monster

No problem. May end up making some if the local yards can't come up with some that aren't rotted. They don't look like anything real special.

- Steve W. Near Cooperstown, New York

Reply to
Steve W.

Reply to