GM Pontiac Grand Prix Window Motor & Regulator Replacement Guide

I recently had to replace the driver's side power window motor and regulator in my 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP 4 door sedan.

My brother did most of the work as I took pictures of the whole process.

I wrote up a guide to help others with doing the repair.

Hope it saves you some time and frustration. :)

Reply to
Paul79UF